A return address for your webshop
Check out the options below!
Webshop return options
"*" indicates required fields
Every webshop is different so you decide what are the best options to handle your webshop returns. You can choose the following options:
- We accept packages from every carrier. In the Netherlands, our location in Pijnacker is equipped to receive your returns.
- We can take a picture(s) of every parcel we receive (1-3 photos). In case a parcel arrives damaged, in this way you have proof of this. The indicated rate is for the total of pictures.
- In case you have a system in which you keep track of the returns, it’s possible that PriPost will record the track & trace code of the incoming parcel and pass it on to you. This can be done via email or directly into your system.
- To prevent a return shipment from being empty or containing a “brick”, PriPost can check the content. This is done based on the return form enclosed by the customer. Hereby, as far as possible, the product is checked for correct numbers, sizes, damage, present and/or damaged retail packaging, completeness, labels, etc. This check will be done immediately after receipt of the return. Any deviations as mentioned above are noted on the return form.
- Optional we can immediately scan the form and forward it to you on the day of arrival.
- Experience shows that customers often use a large amount of packaging material and large boxes when returning products. Most webshops don’t want to receive all this. PriParcel can remove the outer boxes and the packaging material (shipping packaging) so that there is no unnecessary volume and weight when forwarding.
- Also the contents of the parcel can be photographed (1-4 photos). This is important if you want to have the condition of the products recorded upon receipt. With more expensive products, this is certainly recommended in connection with liability to the carrier. The indicated rate is for the total of pictures.
There are various ways to have your customers return the product. One of the options is to send them a return label. PriParcel can do this for you and we offer the following options:
- You send us the details of your customer via e-mail and we create a return label. We will email you the return label so that you can forward it to your customer. The customer prints the label and puts it on the package. The customer needs to drop it of at a DHL parcelpoint.
- You send us the details of your customer via e-mail and we create a return label. We email the return label directly to your customer, including further instructions. We will of course coordinate the exact content of the e-mail with you.
Ultimately, the returns must be delivered to you. By default we consolidate the packages in the smallest possible shipment. This of course depends on the dimensions and weight of the products.
- All return items, including the corresponding return forms, are carefully combined in one large outer carton. We use strong cardboard boxes for this. In the event that the returns do not fit in one box, multiple outer cartons are used.
- If you want to see the entire consolidation process, we offer the option to receive a maximum of 15 photos. The indicated rate is for the total of photos.
- Each outer carton is carefully sealed, provided with a label and registered with the carrier who then takes over from us.
- The rate shown is per outer carton.
- After the carrier has scanned the parcel, you will receive the track & trace code.