PriParcel can receive parcels from all countries, all carriers and from all webshops. Once we received your parcel(s), pictures will be taken and uploaded in your portal so you see exactly what we received for you and what the condition of the parcel is.
We receive parcels from any country in the world
A package from Amazon from Germany?
Not a problem.
An order from Ali Express from China?
We receive them every day.
A number of boxes delivered by your supplier from Italy?
We are happy to support you in your business.
Are you a webshop owner and do you want us to receive your returns?
Please take a look at this page which explains the special service we have for receiving and processing your returns.
We can receive parcels from all web shops, all carriers and all countries at our delivery address in the Netherlands. We are open during business hours so we can receive your parcels from:
Monday to Friday
From 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
In the evenings and on Saturdays and Sundays we are closed.
Your (company) name
(for parcels from outside the EU)
Your parcel and addressing
It’s not necessary to inform us in advance about packages that will be delivered to us for you. We will always accept parcels and process them. But to make sure we can process your parcels smoothly, correct addressing is important:
- Make sure your (company) name is in the address
- Do you have multiple names for whom you want to receive packages? Then add these names to your list of addressees / recipients
- Preferably also add your Parcelbox number to the address
- Are you receiving a package from outside the EU? Make sure your email address is also on the label (package). The carrier may need this to send a payment link for the import duties.
Receiving parcels: the conditions
- PriParcel is designed to receive parcels and we are not suited to receive (or send) pallets
- Packages that exceed the maximum weight (31 kg.) can not be processed
- Do you want to receive parcels from outside the EU? Please check this page with more information about customs and how we deal with it.
- A package that is addressed to PriParcel, instead of to you, will be refused, because we are not the recipient, you are. So always make sure that your (company) name and preferably also your Parcelbox number are stated in the address.
- If there is no name/number on the package at all, we cannot process it because we don’t know to whom the parcel belongs to. The parcel will be stored for a maximum of one month. After this period it will be destroyed.
Pick-up parcels from another location
If a package cannot be delivered to our warehouse, for whatever reason, in most cases the delivery person will bring it to a nearby parcel point. Sometimes a note is left, but it most cases there isn’t. So that means that we are not aware of this. For this reason it is important that you keep an eye on the Track & Trace information and inform us when a package has been delivered at a parcel point. We can collect the parcel for you from that parcel point, but please keep in mind additional costs are involved.
Keep in mind
Also keep in mind that a package usually only stays there for a few days before it is returned to the sender. And we need to have a valid copy of your ID, otherwise we will probably not be able to retreive the parcel for you.
Are you ready to create your PriParcel account?
Would you first like some more information or do you have a specific question?
Call us, sent an e-mail or chat with our colleagues via the contact page.